Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Christmas Miracle

     There are so many miracles that have occurred in my life as well as friends lives that it can be hard to choose which miracle to write about on this post. Since it is the Christmas season, I will post  a miracle that occurred around this joyous season a couple of years ago.
     A couple of years ago around the Christmas season, my family was having financial troubles. We had been working hard to bring in extra cash to buy presents for each other. We also prayed. While walking out of a store one night, a stranger came up to my dad and handed him some cash. She said the Lord wanted her to give him the money.  We were and are still very thankful for this miracle that occurred a couple of years ago.
   We will always be thankful for this; and my whole family will be forever eager to help all those that need help-no matter what time of year it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment