Wednesday, November 18, 2015

An Everyday Miracle

Hi,
I will start my first post about a miracle that happened just a few nights ago.

      While going to sleep the other night, I asked my sister who sleeps on the top of the bunk to turn on the fan so we could have some air while we were sleeping. I was sleeping on the floor because we had some friends over at my house. The light fixture that holds the lights was not connected to the ceiling fan all the way because a friend was trying to fix it during the day and was not able to finish it. While my sister went to turn on the light on the fan, I got up to flick the light switch on so fan the would spin.
     Right, when I got up to turn on the light, the fixture came crashing down on my pillow with a light bulb and part of the chandelier braking! If I would have been there, it could have been right on top of my pillow.
    This was definitely a miracle by God, an intervention by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment