Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Everyday is a blessing...a miracle

   Each moment is a special time to live for Christ to be used by God to bless those He has placed around us.
   Everyday is a blessing, a miracle to breathe the breath of God.
   Everyday is another miraculous day to do more for Christ and not a day to worry about getting old, about the problems we face this day, the problems that arise, or the problems that have come and gone.
   A friend who decided to be pessimistic at the moment once said to me when I turned 18, "Even you are getting old!" as though getting old is something bad and of something to be afraid. I thought, all right that was encouragingly weird.
   I am receiving blessings from the Lord everyday I get to be here on this earth to do His will. I am living a blessed life. Every moment of my life is fulfilled. No, I am not getting old and neither is anybody else that lives for God to do His will that lives and loves for Him. We are all gaining a new beginning to be young forever.
   Everyday is a blessing, a miracle to which I look forward.
   Everyday can we live the blessed, miraculous life that God wants us to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment